Tuesday 18 September 2012

Little Monsters...





I want to have sections in the Zine that each correspond to the colours of the rainbow and each colour stands for 'activities' or 'stories', 'poetry' or 'things to make' etc.  One of the 'things to make' I want to include is Sock Monsters.  I've always intended to have a go at this myself and just never got round to it - I needed to make sure that it wouldn't be too difficult for a child/early teen to make so I had a go myself (see above).  I'm pretty pleased with the results and am going to be making some more, but this time taking pictures at each stage.  I'll either include the photos or make drawings from the photographs, I haven't decided which yet!  I also want to get some kids to have a go using my instructions, I'll then include pictures of them holding their masterpieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment